New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||adidas PureBoost|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||12||Brand:|
adidas PureBoost DPR
|Width:||Narrow (C, B)|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Air Jordan 6 Retro Unc Size 8.5
- Air Footscape Magista FK FC MSRP 200 Red Black 830600-600
- NIKE SONIC FLIGHT SIZE 9.5
- Nike Men's AIR MAX FLAIR SE shoes Obsidian AA4084-400 b
- Asics Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 shoes Retro Sneaker Aluminium Birch D4J2L-9602
- Original NIKE AIR MAX TAILWIND 8 Men's Running shoes Sneakers
- Nike Air Force 1 Mid ‘07 US Men’s Size 9
- Mens Nike Shox Gravity Premium Sneakers New, White gold AQ8553-009 sku AA
- Nike Dualtone Racer Womens Style 917682 Black White Dark Grey Womens Size 7
- Adidas Duramo 9 (F34493) Running shoes Training Athletic Sneakers Trainers
- ADIDAS SAMBA Running SNEAKERS WOMENS SIZE 8 NEW
- Adidas Sample Sneakers Sz 7 Mens Mega Torsion Black & Green APE Factory
- Adidas Men's Geofit Crazy Explosive Basketball shoes Size 7 Green & White
- Adidas Stan Smith Premium shoes (Men’s) US 13
- Adidas SM Energy Bounce BB NBA Men's Basketball shoes Size 13 BY4345
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with