New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|AreaTrend Catalog #:||1682010804||MPN:|
|Collection:||Response 3.1||Title:||Adidas Men's Response 3.1 Ankle-High Fabric Wrestling Shoe|
|Size Type:||Regular||Style:||Wrestling Shoe|
|Features 1:||Fashion Trend: Ankle-High Fabric Wrestling Shoe|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- NIKE FREE RN DISTANCE SIZE 11 827115-006
- Nike Air Vapormax FK Utility Black White Grey AH6834 003 Men's Sz 10.5 NO BOXLID
- Men's 12 Nike Air VaporMax Run Utility AQ8810-200 Desert Ore Black Red Crush
- Nike Men’s Air Max Prime SL Running shoes Size 8.5 876068-002
- Nike Women's EXP-X14 Running shoes Black Crimson Volt White AO3170-002
- NIKE Womens Nike Presto Fly 910569-001 BLACK BLACK-BLACK Womens Size 7
- Adidas James Harden LS 2 Men’s 9.5 Lace Basketball shoes CG6277 Maroon Mint New
- Adidas Women's Refine Adapt Running shoes, - Choose SZ color
- New Balance shoes Men Sneakers bluee 95289 BDT ORIGINAL
- WOMEN 2013 PUMA MY-66 MIHARA YASUHIRO CONTACT BLACK WHITE 354689-01 8.5
- Nike Air flightposite METALLIC gold Sz 12
- NIB ADIDAS Men's 7 CRAZY BYW X B42244 LIFESTYLE BASKETBALL CASUAL SHOES 180
- ADIDAS D pink 773 II 2.0 Maroon Black Whit Basketball shoes Sneakers NEW Mens 18
- Adidas Neo Mens Training shoes Cloudfoam Lite Racer Running White AW4262 Sz 11
- Adidas Adizero pink 2.5 (Dominate), Art No. G48837, Black Red, Men's Size 13
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with