New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Athletic Sneakers||US Shoe Size (Men's):||12|
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- NIKE AIR MAX HYPERPOSITE RASPBERRY RED-PINK FOIL SZ 9 [524862-601]
- SNEAKERS MAN NIKE AIR FORCE UTILITY MID AQ9758.300 MEN CASUAL SNKRSROOM GREEN
- NIKE FREE RN MOTION FK 2018 MEN'S RUNNING SHOE 942840-400 SQUADRON blueE GUNSMOKE
- 2013 NIKE DUNK PRM HI SP LINEN 9.5 premium supreme tiff diamond high de la soul
- Womens Nike Roshe One Blinged Swoosh Size 7
- [B41736] NEW MEN'S ADIDAS ORIGINALS F 22 PK PRIMEKNIT RAW gold BURGUNDY
- Adidas Men's X Tango 18.3 Indoor Soccer shoes - Choose SZ color
- New Adidas Sneakers VL Court 2.0 DA9865 Black Fashion Men shoes All Sizes NIB
- Adidas Mens 8K Nubuck Trainers Runners Lace Up Padded Ankle Collar Stripe
- Adidas Questar Rise Mens Trainers US 10.5 3 REF 4948^
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with