New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Unknown|
|Product Line:||adidas Originals||Material:||Suede|
|Upper Material:||Suede||Width:||Medium (D, M)|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike SB Dunk Low Premium QS De La Soul Safari Altitude Green 789841332 SZ 10.5
- Air Jordan 11 Retro Low - CHOOSE SIZE - 528895-003 XI Cool Grey White Medium OG
- Nike Sock Dart 9 9.5 10 DS LIGHT GREY RARE presto, fragment, air max, undftd
- Nike Mens Max Motion LW SE blueeRunning shoes Sneakers size 10.
- SHOES WOMAN NIKE W AIR HUARACHE RUN SE 859429.008
- Adidas Mens Goretex Hiking shoes Adiprene Traxion Ortholite Size 13 Black shoes
- ADIDAS ALL STAR 2010 EAST NBA Size 11. NEW RARE
- New adidas Originals EQT SUPPORT ULTRA SHOES Cream Brown Equipment BB1239 s1
- Adidas - CF Racer TR - Mens shoes - Cloudfoam - Ortholite Float - Size 10 - NEW
- NIB adidas SWIFT RUN Men Running Sneakers shoes Sz 13 Green White CG4115
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with