New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Width:||Medium (D, M)|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- NIKE Air Jordan 1 GYM RED 9 DS Europe Asia Release ONLY 9.5 8.5 promo sample
- Nike Free Rn Flyknit Running Men's shoes Size 11.5
- NIB NIKE SHOX AIR LUNAR MEN'S SHOES11.5BLACKblueENICE
- NEW BALANCE 1500 MADE IN ENGLAND M1500JCO uk pink limited edition kith stussy
- Asics Womens Burgundy Gel Lyte V
- New Men’s Supreme x Nike SB Air Force 2 Low, Emerald, size 8 M
- NIKE Air Max 270 Mens Ah8050-015 Size 12
- Nike Mens Air Sockracer Flyknit Black Olive-White 898022-002
- Nike Free RN 2017 Running Mens shoes White Pure Platinum 880839-101
- Nike Air Max 90 Women Lifestyle shoes White Court Purple Sneakers 325213-136
- Adidas Concord Mid Espresso Size 11 466485
- Adidas EQT Parley cold White bluee Size 8,5
- ADIDAS EQT RUNNING SUPPORT SZ 12 EQUIPMENT BLACK SUB GREEN CHALK WHITE S32144
- Adidas EQT Support 91-17 shoes Welding Pack Men’s CQ2396 Sz 11.5
- Adidas - CF Racer TR - Mens shoes - Cloudfoam - Ortholite Float - Size 10 - NEW
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with