Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Basketball Shoes||Product Line:||adidas Originals|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||10||Shoe Height:||High Top|
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- NIKE AIR GRIFFEY MAX 1 SIZE 11 DS 354912 100 COLONSKICKS OPENS THE VAULT KEN
- Nike Mens Free RN Flyknit 2018 942838-001 Size 11 New
- NIKE NIKELAB POCKETKNIFE DM TAWNY BROWN-SAIL-MINERAL gold SZ 13 [910571-200]
- NIKE AIR HUARACHE LIGHT 306127-111 BIANCO SCARPA men
- Nike SB ZOOM DUNK HIGH PRO new Obsidian Size 7 8 9 10 11 12 Mens shoes max air
- Nike Air Jordan 1 royal bluee high retro og 2017 Size 9.5
- Adidas Originals ClimaCool Men's Size 8.5 Olive CG3345 NEW Free S H
- Adidas UltraBoost Clima US Men's US 10 FR 44 BY8889 Grey Knit Running Sneakers
- Adidas Stan Smith Pharrell Holi Purple Tie Dye Size 11.5 DA9612
- Men's Adidas Tubular bluee size 9 sneakers
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with