New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||adidas Originals|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||6|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike PG 2.5 TB Team Bank Game Royal bluee Duke BQ8454-400 Size 9.5
- NIKE SFB FIELD 2 - 8 SAGE GREEN MILITARY TACTICAL BOOTS AO7507 201 [ALL SIZES]
- Nike SB Portmore Ulralight CN
- Men's Nike Air Maestro II LTD Basketball shoes White Hyper Jade Obsidian Size 10
- NIKE AIR MAX TAILWIND 7 Ladies' shoes-Grape Turquoise Black-6.5 Medium-NWOB
- Original Adidas Superstar Pride Pack CM7802 dotted multicolord men's sz US 12.5
- Adidas Superstar Adicolor Sneakers - orange - Mens
- ADIDAS SEELEY B27786 MEN'S GENUINLY ORIGINAL SNEAKERS NEW MODEL
- ADIDAS PRO MODEL burgundy MENS SIZE 11.5
- Adidas ZX 500 Lead Black-White Hawaiian Print M20139 Men's SZ 13
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with