|Condition:||New without box : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Brand NEW!!”|
|Modified Item:||No||Type:||Low Top|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Indonesia||US Shoe Size (Men's):||7|
|Style:||Athletic||Features:||Classic Retro Style, Retro|
|Product Line:||adidas Spezial, adidas SPZL||Shoe Height:||Low Top|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||Color:|
Night Navy / Scarlet Red / Royal Blue
|Pattern:||Two Tone / (Three)||Brand:|
|Material:||Patent Leather Upper / Leather Lined||Year:||2017|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Air Jordan XII 12 Retro gold WINGS Sz 8 LIMITED 2886 12000 DS 848692-033
- NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE PRM Men’s US Size 12
- NIKE AIR MAX 1 Essential Mens Size 12.5 537383-122 White - Black - Gamma orange
- Nike Air Pegasus 89 black da men blue purple Scarpa da Ginnastica Sneaker Sport
- Asics Men's Running Sneakers Gel-Quantum 180 3 Black Black
- NIKE AIR FORCE 1 HIGH BHM QS BLACK HISTORY MONTH EQUALITY SZ 12 [836227-002]
- Nike Zoom Train Toranada Black White [Multi Size] 835657-001
- Nike Air Max Zero Black Bright Crimson Red Grey Sz 9 876070-007
- Size 8 Women's Nike Air Foamposite One Summit White Marble winter metallic NEW
- MEN'S SHOES SNEAKERS ADIDAS HOOPS 2.0 MID [BB7208]
- Women shoes NIB ADIDAS NMD R1 PINK RAW S76006 Raw Pink pink Salmon Peach sales
- ADIDAS ADIZERO PRIME SNEAKERS - Size 12 Mens
- Adidas SM D pink 7 Nba Sneakers - bluee - Mens
- Adidas Originals EQT Cushion Advance Men's shoes Core Black White BY9506
- ADIDAS X PLR BLACK WHITE BLACK CQ2405 MENS US SIZES
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with