New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||10|
|Closure:||Lace Up||Product Line:||adidas Tubular|
|Shoe Height:||Low Top||UPC:|
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Men 11Us Nike Air Jordan 1 A Star Is Born
- Nike Men’s Force Zoom Mike Trout 5 Baseball Turf shoes AH3374-100 Size 9.5
- New Nike Air Presto Ultra Breathe BR Black Anthracite White [898020-003] Size 10
- Nike air Jordan Fusion Ajf 12 Taxi Size 12 (317742 101)
- Puma Safety Footwear Womens Ladies
- Nike Air More Uptempo, Knicks, Size 9.5, Great Condition
- Nike Shox Gravity AQ8553-009 Vast Grey Metallic gold Running shoes Mens Size 5
- NIKE DART 11 SIZE 10.5M BLACK blueE GREEN MENS BRAND NEW COMFY RUNNING SHOES
- Nike Womens Lunarglide 8 Runing Trainers 843726 800 Sneakers shoes
- Adidas James Harden LS 2 Lace CG6277 Mens 8.5 Maroon Red Mint White Basketball
- Adidas Women shoes Prophere CQ2541 Size 8.5 US Brand New in Original Box
- Adidas Men's Climacool 02 17 Originals Night Cargo Trace Olive White Running
- Adidas Originals Tubular Shadow Knit Men's shoes Sz 12 1 2
- Adidas Original Men's Swift Run shoes NEW AUTHENTIC Green Black CG4115 SZ 8
- NEW Adidas Originals Tubular Invader Strap Men's shoes Black BY3632 Size 12 NEW
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with