New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||Multiple Variations||Model:|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike The Ten Air Max 90 X Off-White “Desert Ore” 2019 Size 8
- RARE 2007 Nike Air Force 1 One KOBE BRYANT LINEN TAN UNIVERSITY blueeE 9
- Nike Air Force 1 AF1 High Print Acid Wash Size 8.5 Mens Black AR1954 001
- Nike AIR JORDAN RETRO 13 XIII BLK GYM RED DIRTY BRED 414571-003 Size 12
- ASICS MAN FREE TIME CASUAL SNEAKER SHOES LEATHER CODE HL7X0 GEL-PTG
- AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO FLU GAME 2016 RELEASE - Men - Size 7 upto 13
- 2018 Nike HYPERDUNK X TB Basketball - White Black- AR0467-100 Size 11.5
- Nike Air Max Infuriate Low Red, White & Black Sneakers, Size 10 1 2
- 908993-101 NIKE WOMENS AIR MAX SEQUENT3 shoes Sneakers US6.58 Best Quality run
- Adidas Men's Originals EQT Support Mid ADV PK Primeknit Boost shoes Size 9 MENS
- Adidas Originals Superstar Icey Pink Icey Pink Women's DB1056
- Adidas Mens PW TENNIS HU BLACK BLACK CHALK - AQ1056
- Adidas Men's Freak Mid Md FTball shoes - Choose SZ color
- Adidas Originals Men's Vs Hoops Mid 2.0
- Adidas X 15.3 FG AG Leather Yellow Mens Soccer Cleats, Size
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with