New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Shade:||Midnight Navy Blue||Style:||Basketball Shoes|
|FTG NUMBER:||MS-7855-57459||US Shoe Size (Men's):||12|
Air Jordan Vindicate
|Width:||Medium (D, M)|
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Mercurial Superfly V AG-Pro Size 9.5 Soccer Cleats 831955-616 Red MSRP 305
- Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 12 Wolf Grey UNC bluee White SZ 9 (130690-007)
- Nike Air Shake Ndestrukt Men's Basketball shoes, 880869 401 Size 10 NEW
- Nike SB Koston 3 Hyperfeel xt size 11
- 100% Authentic Women’s Nike Air Vapormax 849557-026 Heritage Zero Size 9
- Adidas EQT Support 91-17 Size 9.5
- 2006 Unreleased Nike Air Jordan 4 IV Retro Sample SZ 9 White Sand Linen Promo
- Nike Lebron Zoom Soldier 3 Breast Cancer Awareness DS Mens Size 10.5 Gloria Pink
- Nike Kobe 9 Elite High What The Sz 14
- NIKE - AIR VAPOR MAX CLOT Size 8.5 US, NEW WITH BOX.
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with