New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|EU Shoe Size:||42.5||Product Line:||Jordan 1|
|Shoe Size:||UK 8||EAN:|
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Size 11 11.5 12 13 14 15 Nike Men Air Huarache Drift shoes AH7334 100 White
- Nike Zoom Lebron V 5 Dunkman SZ 9.5 ( 317253-002 )
- Pre-Owned Nike ID Air Force 1 Sneaker Size 9.5 [317078-991] PLEASE READ BELOW
- NIKE Men's LunarConverge Running shoes MSRP 75.00
- NIKE Free Run 5.0+ Teal Green Apple Volt Yellow Women's 7 6.5 38 Sneakers shoes
- Adidas Mens Green Running Sneakers Duramo 7 shoes 10.5 B4413217
- Nike Air Max 1 Size 11.5 Evolution Pack Parra Patta BRS Lemonade Atmos OG B
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 6 RETRO BLACK VARSITY RED INFRARED 384664-061 US 9.5 maroon og
- NIKE AIR MAX 1 PRM ATMOS 512033-003 black black-chlrphyll-orng blz Size 9.5
- Nike Mens Air Foamposite One PRM UO QS Oregon Ducks Black Green 652110-001
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with