Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||9|
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Kobe 11 Elite Low 4KB RED HORSE - 824463 606
- Men 9Us Nike Sb Check Solar Cnvs Prm
- Nike Mens Air Max 1 White Red Trainers Size 7 UK AH8145 100
- NIKE AIR SB STEFAN JANOSKI MAX 40-48.5 NEW premium koston free trainer 5.0
- ASICS Men's Gel-Nimbus 19 Running shoes Black Onyx Silver Size 7-12
- Nike Air Max 98 Gundam WHITE UNIVERSITY RED-OBSIDIAN Size 11
- Nike Vapormax plus red 2019 Sixe 9.5
- Men's Nike Flyknit Shield Size 7.5 Black Grey Originally 200
- Nike Free RN Cmtr Womens 831511-400 Obsidian Squadron bluee Running shoes Size 6
- Adidas Originals EQT Support Ultra Boost Primeknit PK X SNS Mens Sz 9 bluee
- Women’s Adidas NMD R1 W shoes Sneakers CQ2014 Size 8.5 Boost
- NIKE FLYKNIT TRAINER Sneakers Black Size US 10 JP 28 Boots Limited Rare Y08A
- Nike Mercurial Victory IV IC Lime Silver blueee indoor soccer shoes size 9.5
- New Balance 247 MS247EN bluee halfshoes
- ASICS MEN RUNNING SHOES GT-3000 5 CARBON BLACK PRIME RED 7.5-12
- Men 9.5Us Nike Off-White The Ten Zoomfly
- NIKE Air Jordan 6 Baby 1991 Vintage Black Red Size US3 UK2.5 JP9cm
- Aquatalia Men's Bryce Slip-on Loafer
- Nike AF1 Travis Scott Air Size 6.5 Rare Size
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with