Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||9|
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Kobe 11 Elite Low 4KB RED HORSE - 824463 606
- Men 9Us Nike Sb Check Solar Cnvs Prm
- Nike Mens Air Max 1 White Red Trainers Size 7 UK AH8145 100
- NIKE AIR SB STEFAN JANOSKI MAX 40-48.5 NEW premium koston free trainer 5.0
- ASICS Men's Gel-Nimbus 19 Running shoes Black Onyx Silver Size 7-12
- AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO PURE WHITE 2018- ITEM NUMBER 4751-7
- Virgil Abloh Nike Off White Zoom Fly Black 10.5 Supreme Air Jordan Kaws Yeezy
- Nike Men's Black 631276 002 Ankle High Cross Trainer shoes Size 11.5 (M)
- Nike Air Max Sequent 2 - Women's Black Black Black 852465015- No box top
- Adidas PW HU HOLI Tennis HU, Red White, Tie-dye Style, Size 12
- shoes ADIDAS women Sneakers BIANCO Pelle naturale M20324
- 2008 Nike Air Jordan 16 7 Collezione Countdown Pack CDP 323941-992 Men Sz 12.5
- Nike MERCURIAL VICTORY VI DYNAMIC 903609-801 orange mod. 903609-801
- NEW BALANCE SNEAKERS 247 blueE BEIGE WHITE MS247HY
- PUMA Ignite Limitless 2 Jr Kinder Sneaker black Weiss
- Men 9.5Us Nike Off-White The Ten Zoomfly
- NIKE Air Jordan 6 Baby 1991 Vintage Black Red Size US3 UK2.5 JP9cm
- Aquatalia Men's Bryce Slip-on Loafer
- Nike AF1 Travis Scott Air Size 6.5 Rare Size
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with