New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
|Upper Material:||100% Leather||Lining:||Textile|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||4||Brand:|
White White White 100
|Product Line:||Nike Air||Style:||Baseball Shoes|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- JORDAN 6 RETRO NFRARED Men shoes 11 29cm
- Mens Nike Presto Fly Ultra SE (908020-004) - Size 9
- Nike Lunarepic Low Flyknit 2 Purple Size 11 US Mens Athletic Running shoes
- Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Essential Men's shoes Black White
- Nike Air Jordan 1 High OG Defiant Couture Size 9.5 With Receipt 100% Authentic
- Nike Air Max Full Ride TR Men's shoes Size 10 - Black White 819004-001
- Nike Jordan Collezione 19 4 Retro Sz 12
- The 10 Nike Air Max 90 x Off-White US Men Size 6.5 DEADSTOCK
- Kobe 9 Masterpiece 8.5 IX Receipt Elite HTM FLYKNIT Prelude JORDAN multicolor KD
- Nike Adapt BB PRE-ORDER CONFIRMED 10.5
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with