New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||11.5|
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- NEW 2006 NIKE AIR JORDAN V 5 RETRO WHITE FIRE RED BLACK MENS SIZE 9
- Nike Hombre shoes Informales las Air Max Axis grey green Aa2146-300
- USED MENS NIKE AIR JORDAN V 5 FIRE RED BLACK TONGUE 136027 120 Sz 12 FREE SHIP
- Men 10Us Nike Air Moc Airmock
- Nike Foamposite One Eggplant Purple Size 9
- Nike Kobe AD TB Promo Men's Basketball shoes Team gold Dark Grey Size 15.5 NEW
- Common Wealth x Asics Gel Lyte 5 'Da Vinci' sz11
- DS NIKE AIR JORDAN 6 VI DMP DEFINING MOMENTS PACK BLACK gold sz 11 2006 xi
- Nike SB Jordan Off White Air Max Lebron Supreme Kaws Yeezy 13 Unlucky 9
- Nike Air Max 90 Off-White Virgil Abloh Black Cone White AA7293-001 6-13 1 ow
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with