New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Running, Cross Training||Modified Item:||No|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||12||Model:|
Zoom Huarache Trainer Mid
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- NIKE AIR MAX MODERN ESSENTIAL MENS SHOES BLACK ANTHRACITE WHITE 844874 001
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro 08' Sneaker Hipster Black Plaid Multi Men 11 Athletic
- Nike KD VI 6 Premium What the KD [669809-500] Weatherman WTKD Sz 9 HTM
- NIKE AIR JORDAN RETRO 1 ALL STAR 2017 'CHAMELEON' SIZE 14 DS
- NIKE Air Huarache Pro Mid Black White Metal Spikes Baseball Cleats Mens 10.5 11
- Nike Air Jordan J23 Low shoes Basketball Gym Red Platinum 905288-601 Men's NEW
- Air Max 97 Women Size 8
- MEN'S SHOES SNEAKERS ADIDAS COURTSMASH [F36718]
- Originals Women's Superstar shoes Running Adidas White Black gold Metallic 8m us
- New Balance MI373TP Modern Classic Men Suede Leather Burgundy Trainers 7-12.5
- New Nike KD IV 4 Galaxy All Star 520814 001 Silver orange Glow In The Dark AS
- Nike Air Foamposite One Chromposite
- “Green Lobster” Nike x Concepts SB Dunk Low OG Special Box Size 11.5
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro “Not For Resale” Style Size 13
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with