New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||Nike Air|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||9.5||Model:|
Nike Air Max 1
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Men 10Us Nike Air Max Deluxe 28
- NIKE ERIC KOSTON WARMTH SB SZ 8.5 BLACK DUSTY CACTUS WINTERIZED XMAS 685189 003
- EUC Nike Solarsoft Mule Slip On Black White Men’s Size 14
- Adidas x Pharrell Williams NMD HU Holi Festival Pink AC7362 Size 11 w receipt
- NEW ADIDAS SL LOOP RACER Originals MENS Black Light Flash Yellow NIB
- women Adidas Superstar 1 Zapatillas whiteas Metálico Zapatillas Deportivas
- New Balance 574 Grey Navy Men's Lifestyle Sneakers Core Plus ML574ESA
- Nike Air Max 90 Off-White Desert Ore Size US 10.5 New Authentic.
- PUMA Womens Ignite Dual Prism Wns Running shoes- Pick SZ color.
- 1997 Vintage Nike Air Foamposite Pro Pearl 830027 101 sz 9.5
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 Black gold Size 10.5 Brand New
- Nike Air Jordan 12 XII Retro OVO Black Size 10. 873864-032
- Nike Supreme Air Force 1 High Black Sz 8.5 Box Logo 2014
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with