New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Air Jordan 6 VI Retro Black Varsity Red 384664-061 Size 10 From 2010 DS
- MEN'S NIKE FLYKNIT RACER TOTAL orange SIZE 14
- Nike Air Huarache Run Ultra SE Mens 875841-600 Team Red Running shoes Size 8.5
- Nike Huarache Run Mens Premium red black Bianco Sneaker Scarpa da Ginnastica
- Asics Gel-Lyte 3 III Laser Cut Alpha Pack tan H5E3L-7171
- Nike Air Rolo - Size 10. Very Rare. Original
- Nike Kyrie 5 Concepts Ikhet Size 10.5 Confirmed Special Box
- New Nike Big Low Leather Men Basketball Sneakers
- NIKE AIR MAX 90 PENDLETON ID BLACK -MULTI-COLOR SIZE WOMEN'S 5.5 [708283-901]
- Adidas Alphabounce 5.8 Zip M Mens Laceless Training shoes - Black BW1386 Sz 8
- Adidas Stan Smith Primeknit Womens BB5147 White Solar Yellow shoes Size 6
- NIKE AIR MAX BARKLEY HOH SIZE 12 AUBURN RARE KICKS ON COURT NBA PE DS 513796 481
- Nike Jordan Trainer 2 Flyknit 921210 010 trainers eu 43 us 9.5 NEW+BOX
- Mens New Balance 999 Made In USA Navy Pewter M999CBL
- Asics Gel Venture Running Men's shoes
- Men 10.5Us Nike Air Jordan Royal
- Men 12Us Rare Nike Air Force 1 High Flux Wheat
- Men 10.5 Us Air Jordan Aj33 Travis Scott 28.5cm
- NIKE AIR JORDAN RETRO 17 LOW SZ 11.5 REVERSE LIGHTNING YELLOW SOLEFLY AJ7321-003
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with