New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||Nike Air|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||14||Model:|
Nike Air Max 90
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- 2014 Women Junior Nike Air Huarache Black Purple All Sizes Available
- Nike Air Foamposite Pro Sequoia Black Team orange 624041-304 Authentic
- Nike 2003 Air Max Uptempo Del Sol Derek Fisher Lakers 624011-711 Size 8.5
- Nike Vapor Pro Mid bluee orange & bluee White Men's Football Cleats size 14.5 US
- AUTHENTIC WMNS NIKE AIR MAX 24-7 397292-007
- Adidas Men's ENERGY CLOUD 2 New and Original
- Nike Air Jordan 12 Retro Flu Game Bred
- Nike Air Jordan 1 FLIGHT 4 PREMIUM Hi Top Basketball Mens 838818 164 Size 13
- NIKE AIR FORCE 1 “TAXI 12” DS Size 14 (2007)
- New Nike Air Force 270 Men’s Carnivore AH6772-005 Black Grey Court Purple Sh
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with