Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||12||Style:||Basketball Shoes|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Air Jordan 11 Low Cool Grey
- Nike Air Force 1 Premium Bordado Melocotón red Metálico Bronce Niño Niña
- 2018 Nike Air Jordan XI 11 Retro 11 Platinum Tint Red SZ 10 (378037 016)
- Nike air max Mens 13
- BRAND NEW WOMEN'S NIKE AIR HUARACHE RUN SIZES 8.5 & 9 AVAILABLE FREE SHIPPING
- Nike Air Max 97 Have a Nike Day
- Adidas Samba Classic Leather Soccer shoes - Choose SZ color
- Adidas Campus W shoes Pink Women
- NIKE SHOX RIDE III 3 Mens 12 RARE 2006 NIB NEW VERY COLLECTABLE Sneakers shoes
- New Balance ML574EGO D 574 Olive Grey Men Running shoes Sneakers ML574EGOD
- PUMA Women's Tsugi Shinsei Evoknit Wn Sneaker Puma Black-asphalt-puma
- Nike KD 8 EXT Red Floral Mothers Day Kevin Durant Black SZ 9.5 [806393-004]
- Nike Lunar Force 1 PF QS Black Patriots Navy Robert Kraft SZ 7.5 (836341-001)
- Nike Air Terra Humara Sneakers Men's Lifestyle shoes Grey Teal
- Men 9.5Us Nikelab Dunk Lux Low Vachetta Tan cm
- Nike Air Jordan 12 Retro Promo Sample SZ 9 Unreleased PSNY Public School NY F&F
- Nike Vandal 2K Women's sz 6.5 Black Metallic gold White AO2868-002 NIB
- Nike 704658 400 Nike Zoom Fit Sz 10 Awesome Aqua Women’s Training shoes
- Nike Air Force 1 Low Have a Nike Day Sneaker White Size 5.5 US
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with