New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||11||Style:||Basketball Shoes|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Air Foamposite One Penny Red Penny II OG Pro B
- New, Nike K.Durant KD Trey 5 III 3 Wolf Grey Game Royal blueee Univ. Red Size 11.5
- Nike SB Zoom Dunk Low Pro Decon Deconstructed Black Summit White 2018 AA4275-002
- Nike Men's Lebron XII Low Basketball shoes
- Asics Mens Fujitrabuco 6 Trail Running shoes Lightweight Studs
- Nike Air Max 270 Men's shoes White Metallic Silver AQ7982-100
- Men 9.5Us Nike Air Max95 Wip Carhartt
- Nike Air Vapor Ace 724868-108 Mens Tennis shoes White Black & Red
- WMNS 2018 Nike Air Max 95 SE SZ 9.5 Vast Grey Midnight Navy Habane 918413-004
- Adidas T-SHIRT M L mod. ENDURO col. green Black
- Mens Adidas Energy Cloud 2 All Black Athletic Running Sport shoes B44761 Size 10
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black Toe Royal Black gold KO Banned Bred A
- Nike Roshe NM Flyknit Black Multicolor Size 14 677243-013
- F3180 sneaker men green brown NEW BALANCE 991 shoes running shoe man
- Asics GEL-LYTE 3 III NS (Red Black) NO SEAM SPECKLE [H5Y0N-2323] Running Mens
- Off White x Nike Air Vapormax FK The Ten AA3831 001
- NIKE NIKE INTERNATIONALIST MENS RUNNING Sneaker
- Nike Kyrie 3 Mens Style 852395
- Nike Dunk Low Pro SB - 304292 671
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with