New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Free Run HOMME Basket Course Us 9.5 Eu 43 cm 27.5 Ref 268 ^
- NEW NIKE JORDAN COURTSIDE 23 MENS SHOES SIZE US 10 AR1000-002
- Nike Air Huarache Run PRM Size 10.5 UK BNIB Authentic Genuin Trainers 704830 203
- Nike Air Jordan 11 Concord Used Size 11
- Nike Lebron 15 LIF Friends & Family - A01068 102
- Nike EPIC REACT FLYKNIT Trainers - UK9_EU44_US10 - Pearl Pink AQ0067-600
- Women 6.5Us Nike Air Force 1 07 Se orange Sneakers
- Adidas Originals Samba Super Suede Trainers - Navy White - 019332 - Size
- Adidas CM7503 Outdoor Terrex Swift R2 GTX Black Ash Green Women's Hiking shoes
- New Balance Women’'s Fresh Foam Cruz Fitness shoes Black (Black Grey) 6 UK
- 2005 Nike Air Jordan VI 6 Retro DMP BLACK gold DEFINING MOMENTS 136038-071 DS 12
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 6 & 7 RETRO VI & VII GMP PACK (535357-935) NEW Sz
- Nike Air Jordan 29 XX9 Oregon Ducks Sz 15 Promo Sample PE XXXII iii Xiv Iv V Ix
- NIKE Zoom Kobe 1 “ Manba Black Snake ” Size US 10.5 All Black Made in 2006 Rare
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with