New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||8|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Air Jordan 6 Retro Unc Size 8.5
- Air Footscape Magista FK FC MSRP 200 Red Black 830600-600
- NIKE SONIC FLIGHT SIZE 9.5
- Nike Men's AIR MAX FLAIR SE shoes Obsidian AA4084-400 b
- Asics Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 shoes Retro Sneaker Aluminium Birch D4J2L-9602
- Nike Air Jordan 5 Retro International Size 11 Sail Racer bluee Cone 136027 148
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Men's Running shoes 880555 404
- Nike bluee Zoom Mercurial Xi Fk Sail shoes 844626 for Men Size 6
- NIKE W AIR MAX 97 UL ‘17 PRM “CONFETTI” -NO BOX LID- SZ US WMNS 8.5 AO2325 001
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS CRAZY 8 ADV PRIMEKNIT BASKETBALL SHOES MEN'S SIZE US 9.5 BY3603
- ADIDAS SUPERNOVA WOMEN'S RUNNING SHOE CG4041 US3.5-6.5 12'
- Nike KD EYBL DS 13.5 Jordan Atmos Air Max Dunk Yeezy 350 14
- New Nike Men's Air Max 1 shoes (AH8145-601) Team Red Red Orbit-Green Abyss-White
- New Balance Ml574 Classic Mens Dark Brown Leather Trainers - 7 UK
- Czarne Suede Heart Celebrate Wns PUMA Black
- Nike Air Max 1 V SP 'Patch Black Rare SZ 6 Womens 7.5 (704901-001)
- Nike Air Force 1 W SF AF1 Womens Black Boot NWT 7 1 2
- NIKE LIVESTRONG RADIOSHACK THE SHACK SIZE 7 RARE PROMO SAMPLE RUNNING SHOE
- Nike Womens AF1 Flyknit Ultra Force Total Crimson 818018-800 7-8 air 1
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with