New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Features:||Air Cushion, Lace-Up||Heel Height:||Flat (0 to 1/2 in.)|
|Shoe Height:||Low Top||Product Line:||Nike Air Max|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 7.5|
Nike Air Max 95
|Width:||Medium (B, M)|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Mercurial Superfly V AG-Pro Size 9.5 Soccer Cleats 831955-616 Red MSRP 305
- Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 12 Wolf Grey UNC bluee White SZ 9 (130690-007)
- Nike Air Shake Ndestrukt Men's Basketball shoes, 880869 401 Size 10 NEW
- NIKE JORDAN WESTBROOK 0.2 BLK RED SIZE 12 854563 001 SUEDE
- New NIKE BLAZER CITY LOW LX CASUAL WOMENS SHOES SNEAKERS SUEDE BLACK 5 to 12
- NWT 200 Adidas Adizero Prime LTD Limited Men's 10.5 Black Boost CP8922
- Nike Air Foamposite One Summit White Marble AA3963-101 Women’s Size 7
- Nike Air Vapormax Plus bluee Persian purple Black AO4550-500 Women's Size 10
- Nike Air Max 97 QS (QS) Red White gold 49ers Fashion Sneakers BQ4429-600 Size 6Y
- Nike Air Max 90 Wmn Sz 7 325213-047 Black White
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with