New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Heel Height:||Flat (0 to 1/2 in.)||Style:||AUTHLETIC|
EMBER GLOW/DARK CAYENNE/WHITE
|Width:||Medium (B, M)|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Kobe 11 Elite Low 4KB RED HORSE - 824463 606
- Men 9Us Nike Sb Check Solar Cnvs Prm
- Nike Mens Air Max 1 White Red Trainers Size 7 UK AH8145 100
- NIKE AIR SB STEFAN JANOSKI MAX 40-48.5 NEW premium koston free trainer 5.0
- ASICS Men's Gel-Nimbus 19 Running shoes Black Onyx Silver Size 7-12
- Air jordan 11 retro low infrared 23 XI mens size 10 nike air
- New Nike Free RN Flyknit 2017 Mens Size 12.5 Black River Rock Grey “Oreo”
- Nike 824470 Mens Untouchable 2 Football Lacrosse Mid Top Cleats shoes
- NIKE Shox Gravity Womens Running shoes
- New Adidas Tubular Doom Sock White Primeknit Athletic shoes Size 5.5
- FW13 ADIDAS 38 AMBERLIGHT MILIEU W shoes DE SPORT HAUTE FEMME G95645
- NIKE WOMEN AIR MAX 2017 WHITE WHITE SZ 8 SAMPLE [849560-102]
- NWOT Nike Womens Air Max 97 Glitter Particle pink Pink Sparkle Size 12
- WMNS NIKE AIR MAX 90 PREMIUM DB DOERNBECHER WHITE-YELLOW SZ.6.5 (838767-100)
- NIKE AIR MAX 2015 CRIMSON BLACK YOUTH SIZE 6.5 SAME AS WOMAN 8.0 NEW RARE RUN
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with