New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Blue Grey/Ocean Fog/Black
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||5 Medium (B,M)||Width:||Medium (B, M)|
|Style:||Running Shoes||Material:||No Material Tag|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Vietnam||Heel Height:||Med (1 3/4 in. to 2 3/4 in.)|
|Material Composition:||No Material Tag||UPC:|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Zoom Vapor RF X AM 95 Greedy Size 14 In Hand Free Shipping
- NIKE SB ZOOM ZOOM BLAZER MID QS TRAINERS AH6158090 LANCE MOUNTAIN
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Rebel XX OG 'Top 3' AT4151-001 Women's Size 6-9
- Adidas Originals SuperStar Pride Pack shoes White Rainbow CM7802 Multi Size
- Adidas DB2434 Unisex-Kids X Tango 18.4 Turf Soccer shoes- Choose SZ color.
- Puma RS 100 SNBK bluee White Black Men SZ 8 - 13
- ASICS GEL KAYANO TRAINER KNIT SZ 8.5 CARBON BLACK HN7M4 9790
- Nike Air Max Plus TN Mercurial Wolf Mens Size 11 Grey Red AQ1088-001 New Running
- Nike Epic React Flyknit Triple White Size 8. AQ0067-102 vapormax air max
- Men’s Air Jordan XXXIII 33 “All Star” Size-11 Flight Silver Black (AQ8830 005)
- Nike Dunk Low Premium SB Size 11.5 Mosquito 313170-761 Supreme B
- New Hotsell Air Max 97 Premium Mens Classic Running shoes Lifestyle Sneakers
- Womens Nike SF AF1 Air Force 1 Premium Port Wine bluee SZ 8 (AJ0963-600)
- Adidas Stan Smith Adicolor trainers sneakers S80428 eu 46 2 3 us 12 NEW
- ADIDAS PUREBOOST GO RUNNING WOMEN's CARBON - TRACE MAROON AUTHENTIC NEW SIZE
- New Balance Suede Beige Classic Running Sneaker M1400BE Made In USA Men Size 7
- Men’s Asics Gel Sight “World Challenger” Size 9.5
- Nike Air Jordan Retro XII 12 Flu Game Black Red Bred SZ 13 (130690-002)
- Nike Air Jordan 12 XII Retro French blueee Metallic Silver 130690 113 Sz 10
- NIKE KYRIE IRVING 2 HUARACHE
- Jordan Retro III 3 Sport bluee Black White Cement OG JTH 136064-007 Sz 13
- Men's Nike Air VaporMax Plus Running shoes Black White 924453 011
- Nike Men's Air Force 1 07 Low Top bluee Leather shoes Size 11.5 NEW AUTHENTIC AF1
- Nike HyperRev 2015 Mens Size 11 shoes
- Nike Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Essential 875695 101 Mens Sz 9.5 White
- Adidas outdoor Men's Terrex Tivid Mid Cp Walking shoes
- Adidas Men's Questar Rise Running shoes F34939 SIZE 12 NEW IN THE BOX
- PUMA Suede Classic Badge Flip'EM Men Black Muted Clay (366491-02)
- NIKE AIR HUARACHE RUN PRM PREMIUM METALLIC NAVY blueE SZ 8 [683818-900]
- Nike Air Huarache Run SD Womens AA0524-200 Mushroom Bone Running shoes Size 5.5
- Nike Air Huarache Run Premium Marble Pack Womens 683818-017 Black shoes Size 8
- Nike Flex 2018 RN Womens AA7408-005 Crimson Pulse Grey Running shoes Size 7
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with