New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Running, Cross Training||US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 7|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- 2006 NIKE AIR JORDAN 7 VII RETRO PEARL WHITE PACIFIC blueE 304775-281 US 10.5
- Preown Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro - Military blueee Size 10 With Box
- Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro Flip White Black Cement 315767-101 Sz. 10.5
- Nike Free Rn 2018 Shield Mens Aj1977-002 Size 15
- GEL KAYANO TRAINER EVO black
- Nike Air Foamposite Pro Black Metallic gold Size 13. 624041-009 Jordan Penny
- Nike DualTone Racer Premium Men's Size 9 Black White 924448-002 90
- Nike Men's Flex Experience RN7 Size 10
- New Women's Nike Huarache 7
- ADIDAS CRAZY 1 ADV SOCK PK SZ 10 PRIMEKNIT REAL PURPLE CORE BLACK CQ1011
- Adidas Stan Smith Women Other Fabric Green Trainers
- Nike Wnms Air Max 180 White Ultramarine AH6786-100 Msrp 130 KH
- Nike Women’s Air Max 95 LX Satin Terry NSW Red White Size 6 US AA1103-601 New
- Nike Blazer Mid Rebel Yellow Ochre Black White BQ4022-700 Women’s Size 9
- New Nike Magista Opus II FG Sz 10 Volt 844218-717 Soccer Boots shoes 42 WMNS
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with