New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Light Bone / Canteen / White
|Heel Height:||Flat (0 to 1/2 in.)|
|Product Line:||Nike Cortez||Material:||Suede|
|Width:||Medium (B, M)|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Air Jordan IV 4 Retro 11LAB4 BLACK WHITE PATENT CEMENT GREY 719864-010 14
- Nike Air Jordan Future Premium Woven shoes Dark Army Black Camo SZ (652141-301)
- Nike Vandal High Supreme TD Size 11.5 AQ5643-100 AQ5643 100 A0506PM
- New Balance 1980 Fresh Foam Zante
- Asics Gel Kayano Trainer Evo Size 13 UK Mens Trainers HN6AO NEW BOXED
- Nike Pantheos Hombre grey whiteo y black Zapatillas Zapatillas Deporte Run
- Nike Air Foamposite One PRM Wolf Grey Cool Grey White Size 8.5 575420-007
- NIKE LEBRON XI 11 ELITE SE CHAMPIONSHIP PACK UNIVERSITY RED SZ 10 [695226-670]
- Rare Nike Air Huarache Run Ultra Men’s Size 12.5 Black Summit White 833147-003
- NIKE AIR MAX ZERO SI WOMAN SIZE 9.5 NEW WHITE GREY COMFORTABLE LIGHTWEIGHT
- Adidas Pure Boost Raw size 9.5 RX ultra comfortable boost VNDS
- Nike Grey Fleece Tech Cortez Wmn 8
- Nike AIR JORDAN RETRO SE AWOK NRG shoes Vogue Anna Wintour -BQ3195 001 -Sz 8.5
- Women's Nike Tennis Classic Ultra Premium shoes
- WMNS NIKE AIR MAX 95 ID DARK GREY-LIGHT GREY-PINK-BLACK SZ 5.5 [818593-995]
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with