New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Nike Metcon 4 XD Metallic
|EUR Shoe Size (Women's):||Please contact us for sizes||Modified Item:||No|
Atmosphere Grey/Guava Ice/Gunsmoke/Metallic Red Br
|Width:||Medium (B, M)|
|UK Shoe Size (Women's):||Please contact us for sizes|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- NIKE AIR MAX BW OG “STASH” 2003 - ITEM NUMBER 2-2209
- Nike Air Jordan 2 Retro Radio Raheem SZ 11.5 Black orange Photo blueee 834274-014
- Nike ACG Dog Mountain Emerald Rise Tour Yellow (Size 11) DS
- Nike Air Max 95 PRM - 538416 300
- Asics Attack Hyperbeat SP 2 White bluee Men Table Tennis shoes TPA332-0142
- 100% Authentic Brand New Nike Air Jordan 1 High Cyber Monday - Black -
- Men's Nike Shox Gravity Size 13
- Nike Air Max 270 Futura Casual shoes White orange Size 10 TODAY ONLY
- NWT Bling Women's Nike Revolution 3 shoes w Swarovski Crystal Swooshes - Black
- Adidas Crazy Explosive Basketball shoes Size 13 White bluee White Boost
- Adidas Originals Tubular Viral 2 W Womens Running shoes Lifestyle Sneaker Pick 1
- Nike Air Max 2016 Black & White & Crimson Running shoes Sz 14 NEW 806771 008
- NIKE AIR MAX 270 WHITE-PURPLE-MENTA-BLACK AH6789-103 WOMENS SZ 12 = MENS SZ 10.5
- WMNS NIKE AIR FORCE 1 '07 XX LOW BLACK OIL GREY gold STARS AR0639 001 SIZE 8.5
- WMNS NIKE ZOOM FLY ICE blueE FOX BRIGHT CRIMSON RED 880848 401 WOMENS Sz 10
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with