New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||Does not apply||UPC:|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Adapt BB Size 12 (New In Box)
- NEW NIKE AIR FORCE 1 2007 315122 606 White Black Varsity Red White Size 9
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 MID BLACK GAME ROYAL 554724-007 high bred banned hare 11.5 NEW
- New Balance M 1991 LK black Hecho en Inglaterra Zapatillas 580171-60-8
- Asics Gel Torrance Men's Running shoes Fitness Gym Workout Trainers Black
- Nike iD Kobe AD A.D. Sacramento Kings Black Purple-Grey Size 15 AO4789 991 New
- Nike Air Jordan 8 Retro Size 12 White Stealth Grey orange (305381 102)
- Nike LEBRON Soldier 10 SFG Lux Size 11- Cargo Khaki
- Men,s Nike Vortak Running shoes SZ 12-Volt Black White-AA2194 700
- NIKE Womens Nike Reax Run 5 407987-116 WHITE Size 10
- ADIAS V RACER GREEN NEW STYLE 2.0 B75797
- Nike Metcon 3 Womens 849807-100 White Black Mesh Cross Training shoes Size 9
- Nike Women's Air Max 95 LX Lux Particle pink Pink Running AA1103-600 Sz 6-10 DS
- New Nike Air Max 2017 Persian Concord Womens US Size 9.5
- NIKE AIR MAX 90 PREMIUM OATMEAL SAIL-KHAKI SIZE WOMEN'S 6 [443817-105]
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with