New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Width:||Medium (B, M)||US Shoe Size (Women's):||ALL SIZES|
|Style:||Running, Cross Training|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- NEW NIKE AIR FORCE 1 FOAMPOSITE PRO CUP SHOES MENS SIZE 8.5 AJ3664 601
- NIKE AIR FORCE 1 HI CMFT PRM RASHEED WALLACE QS TOTAL CRIMSON WHITE 624185 800
- TO's Collection Deadstock 2004 Nike Air Force One Size 14 lebron kobe kd
- Nike Air Foamposite One Copper DS Men's Size 11.5
- NIKE AIR FOOTSCAPE WMNS US 8 25CM RARE WOVEN
- Nike Men's OG Vintage 1998 Air Rivalry II A.S. White Grey 140468-111 Sz 12
- NIKE WOMENS SF AF1 AIR FORCE 1 MID SZ 5.5 MUSHROOM TAN BONE BOOT AA3966 200
- Adidas Men's NMD_R1 STLT Primeknit Originals Running shoes
- Adidas Equipment Support Adv W BA7593 Eqt shoes Sneakers Bianco Beige
- Women's NEW Nike Air Max 97 SE Metallic Metallic gold Metallic Silver AQ4137-700
- Womens Nike Air Max 1 QS Disco Ball SZ 8 ( 633737-001 )
- Nike WMNS Waffle Racer size 6. Off-White Gum Black 881183-100. internationalist
- Nike W SF AF1 MID Future Is Female (FIF) Sneakers, (sz 9 Women)
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with