New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
Nike SF Air Force 1
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 6.5|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- WORN 2X NIKE LEBRON XI 11 EXT QS KINGS CROWN BLACK-METALLIC gold 677693-001
- NIKE Zoom Mogan Mid 2 Hightop shoes
- NIKE AIR ZOOM RS+ USED SIZE 15 ARGON blueE ZEST OBSIDIAN SAIL 316801 471
- YEEZY BOOST 700 SALT SIZE 9.5 EG7487 BRAND NEW DEADSTOCK
- Adidas Originals Superstar 2 Shell Multicolor Black orange Yellow bluee 13
- Adidas Cloudfoam Lite Flex W AW4202 pink halfshoes
- New Balance Men's Lifestyle Sneakers 247 Decon Black Black MRL247DA
- Nike SB DUNK HIGH PREMIUM UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATER Size 15 BLACK 635525-006
- Vans X Quasi X Gilbert Crocket ArcAd Kwahzee 2 Pairs of shoes Size 8 supreme
- Nike air max 2015 women
- Nike NikeLab Womens Free Inneva Champagne 813069-660 Size 7.5
- Nike Blazer Mid Vintage Women's Sneakers Sports shoes AV9376-001 Sz 8.5
- Nike Air Max 90 LX 898512-600 Woman Running shoesParticle pink Velvet Size 11
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with