|Condition:||New without box : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“AUTHENTIC, BRAND NEW, NEVER WORN, WITHOUT THE ORIGINAL BOXNIKE AIR MAX 95 WOMENS LIFESTYLE SHOE ANTHRACITE/WOLF GREY-COOL GREY SIZE: 7”|
|EUR Shoe Size (Women's):||EUR 38|
Nike Air Max 95
|UK Shoe Size (Women's):||UK 4.5|
|Sub Style:||Cross Country, Road Running, Track & Field, Trail Running||Width:||Medium (B, M)|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||7||MPN:|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Vietnam||Features:||Air Cushion|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- NIKE AIR SKY RON II x Fear of God MEN'S SNEAKERS BQ2752-100
- Nike Force Zoom Trout 4 Men’s Size 10.5 Turf Baseball shoes 917838-001 New
- NIKE SB BLAZER LOW BLACK GUM ANTHRACITE SIZE 11 NEW WITH BOX
- Adidas Yeezy 700 Salt SIZE 8 US BRAND NEW IN HAND READY TO SHIP
- Adidas NMD R1 JD Sports Exclusive Size 10.5 Navy Grey
- Adidas UltraBOOST X Easy Coral Maroon Glow orange BB1694 Womens New Size 10
- New Balance MSX90PND Green Sz 12 ,NIB X-90
- Air jordan 1 derek jeter re2pect size 12 DS
- Nike Air Max Footscape NM trainers sneakers 852629 001 eu 46 us 12 NEW+BOX
- SNEAKERS men VANS COMFYCUSH OLD SKOOL VA3WMAVNT NEW CUSHION SHOES SNKRSROOM blue
- Nike Air Huarache Run Women's shoes Black Black-White 634835-006
- Nike Women's Air Max Thea Mid Pinnacle shoes Size 6 Black 861659-001 Boots
- Nike Epic React Flyknit Women's Sneaker in True White Pure Platinum AQ0070-102
- Nike Air Max Dia SE QS Womens Sz 6 Aviator Grey Black Off White (AV4146-001)
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with