New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Indonesia||Material:||Synthetic/Textile|
Does not apply
|Shoe Size:||Various size||Lining:||Textile|
|Product ID:||833887 500|
|Exact Colour:||Concord/Chalk Blue|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Air Jordan 6 VI Retro Black Varsity Red 384664-061 Size 10 From 2010 DS
- MEN'S NIKE FLYKNIT RACER TOTAL orange SIZE 14
- Nike Air Huarache Run Ultra SE Mens 875841-600 Team Red Running shoes Size 8.5
- Nike Huarache Run Mens Premium red black Bianco Sneaker Scarpa da Ginnastica
- Asics Gel-Lyte 3 III Laser Cut Alpha Pack tan H5E3L-7171
- AIR JORDAN 11 - Retro Win Like 96 Gym Red & White - Size 7.5 - With STOCK X Tag
- NIB Mens Nike Air Versatile NBK Black Metallic Dark Grey Dark Grey 852433 001
- New Nike Monarch IV (4E) sneakers mens
- Womens Nike ZOOM ALL OUT Size 5 Running shoes 878671 014
- Adidas Ace 16+ Ultraboost White Size 10.5
- Adidas Originals Wmns Superstar Women New shoes Womens White Sneakers AQ1214
- Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro SE AWOK NRG Vogue Womens Size 7-11 Black Sail BQ3195-001
- Nike Air Foamposite One Summit White Marble Sneakers Womens Size 8.5 AA3963-101
- WOMEN'S NIKE AIR MAX '97 PREMIUM LT. BONE TAUPE-SEPIA STONE 9 NEW 2018
- Nike Air Max 98 Sequoia Floral Camo Pink Women Size 6 AQ6468-300
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with