New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 7|
|Product Line:||Air Huarache|
AIR FORCE 1
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike PG 2.5 TB Team Bank Game Royal bluee Duke BQ8454-400 Size 9.5
- NIKE SFB FIELD 2 - 8 SAGE GREEN MILITARY TACTICAL BOOTS AO7507 201 [ALL SIZES]
- Nike SB Portmore Ulralight CN
- Mens Nike Tanjun Running Trainer Sneaker shoes Black Black-Anthracite 812654 001
- Yeezy 700 V2 Geode 8.5
- NEW Adidas X Tango 18+ Boost Speed (Men Size 10.5) Indoor Soccer shoes OWhite
- Nike Air Force 1 AF 1 Jester XX SE White Red Swoosh AO1220-106 Women's 7 8 New
- NIKE Women's AIR FORCE 1 '07 PRM LX Royal Tint Mtlc gold Star AO3814-001 Size 9
- Nike Air Max 1 Ultra Flyknit Women 10 Lifestyle Red 160 C154
- NEW in Box Nike Air VAPORMAX (GS) Youth Atmosphere Grey White Vast Grey Crimson
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with