New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||10.5||Product Line:||Yeezy Boost 350|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Air Max Flair White Pure Platinum Uptempo Men Running shoes 942236-100
- Adidas VL Court 2 shoes Mens Gents Suede Sneakers Laces Fastened Cushioned Ankle
- Puma Ignite Sock Mens Running Trainers 360570 Sneakers shoes 03
- Asics Gel-Kinsei 6 VI Black Silver Men Running Training shoes Sneaker T644N-9793
- Nike Air Zoom Structure 21 Running shoes - Black - Mens
- Nike Air Max 97 OG QS 884421-001 Silver Bullet 2016 2017, Size 13
- 2012 Nike Kobe Bryant 8 VIII System Christmas Lights Player Exclusive shoes 9.5
- NIKE DUNK LUX CHUKKA RT NEW WHITE BLACK [910088-101] US MEN SZ 11
- EP NIKE DUNK SB LOW WHAT THE DUNK circa 2007 Size 13
- Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Cream White Size 8.5 100% Authentic
- Yeezy 350 Red Stripe V2 Size 11 100% Authentic Yeezy Reds Very Limited
- Yeezy boost 350 V2 from japan (5335
- Raf Simons X Adidas RS REPLICANT OZWEEGO Sz 12 NEW Cbrown Cbrown Cwhite
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with