Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||10.5|
|Manufacturer Color:||Red White Black|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike sb dunk low size 11 Mocha Leather 100% Authentic Nds
- Adidas Originals X Hyke AOH-007 boost Trainers Size U.K. 9 RRP .00
- Puma California Coogi Multi Mens bluee Textile Sneakers shoes Size 11 36797301
- Men 9Us Asics Tiger Gel Gel-Ptg
- Nike Zoom redational ShotPut Track shoes 11.5 Discus 685131-413 NEW
- Nike Epic React Flyknit Black Red Orbit Size 9.5. AQ0067-006 vapormax air max
- Kobe X All Star size 11
- Nike Air Zoom Generation QS Lebron Kings Rook Black Red AJ4204-001 Men's 10.5
- Nike Lebron XII Low LMTD Size 8.5 812560-406 Rise Limited Edition
- Adidas × Kanye West Sneakers Size JP 26 YEEZY BOOST 350 TURTLE DOVE Y70C
- DS Brand New Adidas Yeezy Boost Beluga 2.0 350 V2 Sz-10.5 AH2203 W Receipt
- Yeezy Boost 350 v2 sz 10
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Pirate Black size 12 Pads 100% Authentic Original Box
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with