Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Shade:||Tan / Cream / Chalk/ Off White|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||FTG NUMBER:||SN-0324-55750|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||11.5||Model:|
Ultra Boost LTD
|Style:||Running, Cross Training|
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Air Jordan Spizike Gym Red Black White Size 7.5 Eur 42 315371-603
- NIKE AIR JORDAN RETRO 9 - Johnny Kilroy - Black Red Platinum SZ 9 (302370 012)
- Nike Zoom KD Trey 5 IV Basketball shoes Mens Sz 10.5 Grey 844571-011 NEW
- Nike Uptempo Pippen 2 Hybrid SZ 13 RARE SCOTTIE 100% Authentic basketball shoe
- W Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit MOC 2 Pink Blast AJ6599-001 Size 7.5
- Adidas NMD_XR1 PK shoes - Black & Red - Men's 13 - Used Worn BRED
- Adidas FutureCraft 4D Sneakersnstuff Consortium Runner SNS B96533 Size 6-11
- Adidas YEEZY boost - 4 PAIRS sz 12 , 350, 500, 700 zebra, cream, bluesh, mauve
- Adidas Mens PW Human Race NMD bluee White BB0618 Size 5
- Adidas x Mastermind Japan SUPER STAR Sneaker shoes Size 28.0cm Black B24
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with