Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Year:||2018||Width:||Medium (D, M)|
|Modified Item:||No||US Shoe Size (Men's):||12|
Yeezy Boost 350 V2
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Blazer High Premium LAX size 9.5
- Nike Air Max 90 Essential AJ1285 018 Mens Trainers Black Grey Gym Running shoes
- Nike Air Max 270 Hombre grey silver red Zapatillas Deporte Reino Unido Tamaño
- 2010 NEW Nike Air Max 90 Trainers MEN SZ 13 15 White Infrared infared 325018-107
- Nike air jordan 1 mid white
- Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Slip-On PRM Navy bluee shoes (11) 833582-441
- Air Force 1 High Fw Qs
- ADIDAS TUBULAR DOOM PK SNEAKERS GREY WHITE BY3553
- Adidas Originals Campus W Raw Amber Footwear White Crystal White Classic CG6034
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 US 7.5 Kanye West Limited Release AQ2661 Oxford Tan
- ADIDAS NMD RUNNER R1 BAPE GREEN CAMO US 9 A BATHING APE 2016 OG
- Adidas x A Bathing Ape NMD R1 Green Sneaker Size 9.5 US
- Adidas yeezy boost 350 v2 bred Men's Size 9.5
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with