New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||9.5||Style:||Athletic Sneakers|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Size 8.5 9.5 10 11 13 Nike Men Air Flight Huarache Prem QS 686203 100 White
- Nike Air Max 97 Premium AV7025 001 Cool Grey Baroque Brown
- Lebron James Xll Nike size 10.5 US men
- Nike LeBron 9 IX Blackout Anthracite Size 13.5. 469764-001 Cavs Finals Kyrie 13
- Nike Air Foamposite Pro PRM Yeezy Black Laser Crimson Size 9
- Nike Flyknit Racer Blackout Triple Black Midnight Men’s Size 6.5 526628-009
- New with Box Nike W Airmax Excellerate 4 Sneakers Size 9
- ADIDAS CLIMACOOL TRAINERS 2017 Black - Fast Shipping
- Adidas Originals Women's Superstar Up shoes Size 6 us S79380 LAST PAIR
- ADIDAS Y-3 4D RUNNER I RED 8.5US YOHJI
- Adidas X Haven Ultra Boost Uncaged Triple Black BY2638 6.5 7.5 8 9.5 11 11.5
- Adidas NMD R1 Green Bathing Bape Men Size 11
- Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 BRED Size 5.5us 38eu 5uk Brand New and Authentic
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with