New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Running, Cross Training|
|Shade:||Running White||US Shoe Size (Men's):||9.5|
|FTG NUMBER:||CMP-2986-52967||Width:||Medium (D, M)|
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Air Max Charles Barkley CB34 414243-003 Size 10.5 new
- 2013 NIKE AIR PENNY V 5 TOTAL CRIMSON US 9 BLACK BRIGHT 537331-800
- Air Jordan 8 Retro, Size 11, Brand New In Box
- Nike Air Zoom Ultra Size 13 Mens Athletic Tennis shoes Sneaker White Black Red
- Nike Womens Size 10 Air Zoom Fearless Flyknit Grey Crimson shoes 850426-003
- WMNS Nike Roshe One Print 599432-464 Lady's slipper Running shoes Casual shoes
- Mens Adidas Running Trainers 'Duramo 4M'
- NEW ADIDAS WOMEN'S ORIGINALS GAZELLE SHOES ECRU TINT CLOUD WHITE
- NEW BALANCE M680LN6 SCARPA RUNNING men NEUTRA DARK GREY grey green
- PUMA Womens Suede Classic Wns Fashion Sneaker- Pick SZ color.
- Nike Air Max 90 X Off White Black Mens Size 9.5
- Yeezy Boost 700 Inertia Brand New Mens US Size 10 Adidas Sneaker
- ADIDAS CONSORTIUM X OVERKILL EQT SUPPORT FUTURE US 8.5 10.5 COAT OF ARMS BY2913
- Adidas Turtle Dove Yeezy 350 Boost Size 9.5
- BAIT X ADIDAS CONSORTIUM MEN EQT SUPPORT R&D 2 PACK US MEN SIZE 11 and 11.5
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with