New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||10.5||Brand:|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||Model:|
adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Jordan Super.Fly 3 X Griffin Black Infrared 23-Green Spark 717100-030 AJ
- VINTAGE 2006 NIKE AIR FLIGHT FRESH LOW WHITE VARSITY RED FORCE 1 313478-161 10
- ADIDAS Tubular MOC Runner BLACK GREY WOOL RED SZ 11 NEW SUEDE WOOL
- Nike Zoom Fly SP Running - White Summit White Rage Green
- Nike Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Flyknit ‘Infrared’ Running shoes 881109-100 Wmn Sz 9.5
- Adidas Jeremy Scott Denim Wings, Will Fit Any Size shoes, RARE
- Predator Accelerator FG BB7412 US Size 10 Soccer Cleats
- Yeezy Boost 350 V2 bluee Tint Size 8 B37571 SPLY 100% Authentic Deadstock
- Adidas yeezy 350 size 10 white stripe Oreo
- Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Hyperspace Exclusive Africa, Asia Pacific, Middle East
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with