New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Running Shoes||US Shoe Size (Men's):||10|
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Zoom Air 315099-141 Men’s Size 11 Leather White & bluee
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 MID Wolf Grey Cool grey 554724 033 Size 10.5
- Nike nk844380 402 Mens Lebron Soldier 10 TB
- 1903 Nike PG 3 EP Men's Basketball shoes AO2608-002
- Bona Fide Asics Gel Kayano 23 Mens Fit Running shoes (D) (9527)
- Nike Dunk High AC Varsity Red Suede Sail QS size 9.5 398263-601
- KD V All Star SZ 13 NEED GONE
- Nike VICTORY 3 Distance Running BLACK blueE 835997 413 MEN SIZE 6.5 = WOMAN 8 NIB
- Nike W Air Presto Black Black-Igloo-Summit White 878068 016
- Adidas Stan Smith CK Size 9 Green and White Mesh
- Adidas Pure Boost X Trainer 3.0 Training shoes - Women's Size 6, orange Grey
- ADIAS YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 BELUGA 2.0 SIZE 8.5 Confirmed
- Authentic Adidas PW human race NMD US6 (Men) Red
- USED ADIDAS YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 “BLACK” Size 9 US
- Yeezy Boost 350 V2 BB1826 BELUGA 12 BEAUTIFUL CONDITION
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with