New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Baseball Shoes||Product Line:||Boost|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||11||Model:|
adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Air Jordan 6 All Star Sz 8.5 Leather Multi SW Chameleon 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9
- NIKE ZM HYPERQUICKNESS 2015 TB MEN'S BLACK BASKETBALL SHOES Size 13
- Air FORCE 1 CMTF LUX LOWDeadstock Authentic SZ 9.5
- Men Nike Air Jordans 10 Basketball shoes Sneakers 23 XXIII Motorsports OG Wizard
- ASICS atmos GEL INST.360 from japan (5973
- Nike PG 2.5 Playstation BQ8188-001 Size 10.5
- VINTAGE NIKE CHAPUKA GREY WHITE BLACK RED RUNNING MENS SIZE 7.5 104275-011
- Nike Lunar Clipper 17 Turf Baseball shoes White Grey 880262-100 Men's Size 10.5
- Nike Air Swoopes 2, Game Royal 917592-100, Women’s Basketball, multiple B.New
- ADIDAS NMD R2 PK PRIMEKNIT CORE RED VNDS SZ 12 BB2910
- Adidas Originals Campus W Raw Amber White Women Casual shoes Sneakers CG6034
- ADIDAS NMD RUNNER PK PRIMEKNIT OG R1 VINTAGE WHITE LUSH RED blueE XR1 S79482 8
- Adidas Alphaedge 4d White Size 12
- ADIDAS YEEZY BOOST 700 INERTIA EG7597 MEN'S SIZE 4 350 500 Salt Zebra Static V2
- DEADSTOCK Adidas Kanye West Yeezy Boost 500 Super Moon Yellow
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with