Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||Style:||Running Shoes|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||12|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike SB Trainerendor ACG Gamma bluee Size 12
- NIKE AIR MAX THEA RUST PINK pink WOMEN'S SIZE 6.5 NEW
- 2008 Nike Air Jordan III 3 Retro D CLEATS OG BLACK FIRE RED CEMENT GREY WHITE 9
- Adidas NMD R1 Primeknit OG
- Adidas Ultra Boost X Womens CQ0009 Black White Oreo Primeknit Running shoes
- New Balance 860 Men's Running shoes Navy bluee Size 12 M860SB4 Silver bluee
- PUMA 18950502 Womens Enzo Metallic Wns Cross-Trainer shoes- Choose SZ color.
- NIKE AIR JORDAN RETRO 1 AJKO RIVALRY PACK US 9.5 KO 2014 OG HIGH BRED
- Men's Brand New Nike Air Max 1 PRM Tape Athletic Fashion Sneakers [599514 007]
- NIKE AIR MAX 97 TRAINERS SNEAKERS SHOES SIZE US 4Y
- 2016 Nike LEBRON XIII 13 AS ALL-STAR ALLIGATOR GREEN BLACK MULTI-COLOR gold 10
- Adidas Pro Model 1970 Black × White × gold Vintage Sneakers size US 9 1 2 Y131
- Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Oreo Not Beluga Not Bred not Off White Supreme Vlone Not Fog
- New Adidas UltraBoost 3.0 Men shoes Mystery Grey Ultra Boost BA8849 Size 16
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 bluee Tint Size 9.5 Brand New
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with