New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||11|
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Zoom All Out Low I II Mens Air Max Running shoes Pick 1
- VTG OG Nike Shark Leather White Low shoes Cleats Display Box NOS New Mens Sz 7.5
- Men's Nike PG 2 Basketball shoes White Multicolor AJ2039 100 SZ 8.5 -13 NEW
- Air Jordan 23 (XX3) Low WHITE-MIDNIGHT NAVY 323405141 Sz. 9, NIB, Free SH J5
- Nike Air Trainer SC 2 Megatron (Glow in the Dark)(Men's Size 11.5)
- NIKE ROSHE LD - 1000 SZ 9 GYM RED BLACK SAIL 844266 601
- Pharrell Adidas PW Hu Holi NMD Trail MC Deepest Purple Human Racer AC7033 Sz 8.5
- ADIDAS YEEZY BOOST 350 Beluga 2.0 Sizes 6-13
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 Mauve EE9614 Kanye West Mens shoes NIB
- Adidas Ultra Boost 3.0 Kolor Black Size 10.5 100% Authentic
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with