New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||adidas 4d alphaedge|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||11||Brand:|
adidas AlphaEdge 4D
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Air Trainer Classic neptune bluee (488059-004) Men's Size 10
- Nike Free Trainer 5.0 V6 TB Men's Run shoes 723987 600 Crimson White 7.5 (M) US
- Nike Air Max Plus TN Tuned 1 Triple Black Limited Sz 12 Running Men 604133-050
- Nike Air Max 95 Retro Mens Sz 13 Leather Mesh Running shoes Grey Obsidian Wht
- Asics Gel-Nimbus 20 Black Neon Lime
- NIKE VANDAL HIGH PREMIUM PRM SAIL-WHITE JOHN ELLIOTT SZ 9 [AH7171-101]
- Nike Zoom basketball shoes 11.5 Mens 844592-002 black volt Devosion mid high top
- Nike Air Jordan 10 X Paris EU Exclusive Youth GS 4Y 4.5Y NYC Black City Pack DS
- NEW w o box NIKE ZOOM Wildhorse 4 trail running shoes. Sz women's 11.5 (29.5 cm
- MEN'S VS HOOPS 2.0 HIGH TOP SNEAKER ANY SIZE
- Adidas Originals BY2851 Womens Gazelle W Fashion Sneaker- Choose SZ color.
- ADIDAS YEEZY BOOST 700 INERTIA EG7597 MEN'S SIZE 5 IN HAND 100% AUTHENTIC
- Yeezy Boost 700 OG Size 4.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5 Wave Runner 100% Original
- Brand New With Tags And Box 10.5 Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Grey
- Mens Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 Zebra White Black Red CP9654 Size 10
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with