New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Running, Cross Training|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||8.5|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Air Jordan XII 12 Retro gold WINGS Sz 8 LIMITED 2886 12000 DS 848692-033
- NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE PRM Men’s US Size 12
- NIKE AIR MAX 1 Essential Mens Size 12.5 537383-122 White - Black - Gamma orange
- Nike Air Pegasus 89 black da men blue purple Scarpa da Ginnastica Sneaker Sport
- Asics Men's Running Sneakers Gel-Quantum 180 3 Black Black
- Men's Size 8 Nike Air Jordan 8 Retro Black Chrome 305381 001
- Nike SB Zoom Blazer Low (864347-019) Size 7 Mens
- Mens Nike Flyknit Racer Black Hyper orange Vivid Purple SZ 10.5 (526628-008)
- Nike Air Huarache City Low Womens AH6804-400 Navy White Training shoes Size 6
- Adidas Crazylight Boost 2016 James Harden Men’s 9.5 Black gold B39061 Sharp LQQK
- Women DB1167 Adidas Cloudfoam Pure Running shoes white red sneakers
- Adidas Pharrell Williams Human Race NMD TR Sun Glow HU AC7188 mens US SIZE 13
- Yeezy v1 pirate black Size 8.5 Preowned
- New adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Cream CP9366 Size 10.5 Men
- Bait x Adidas Consortium EQT Support Future 93 17 3M Size 10.5 shoes (CM7875)
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with