New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Width:||Medium (B, M)||Brand:|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||5.5||Gender:||Womens|
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- 2013 Nike Air Max 1 PRM Atmos Tiger Camo Green Black orange Safari sz 9.5
- Nike Waffle Racer 17 Retro blueee Jay White 876255-401 Internationalist Size 11.5
- Nike Air Jordan XIV 14 Retro Low LANEY 11
- PUMA Men's Suede Classic Mono Reptile Fashion Sneaker, Mazarine bluee Silver, 8 M
- Asics Roadhawk Ff Mens Running Trainers T7D2N Sneakers shoes 9001
- NIKE HYPERCHASE SP FRAGMENT DEEP ROYAL blueE-WHITE-WOLF GREY SZ 9.5 [789486-410]
- Nike Air Jordan 3 5Lab3 Silver 3M Reflective Size 9.5 DS
- Nike Lebron Soldier Basketball Sneakers Lakers KD Lebron James Kyrie Supreme BHM
- Mens Nike Air Max Dynasty 2 Runner MEN'S TRAINERS US 8 REF 4016
- Nike LunarGlide 4 Volt 3M Women Size 9.5 Men 8 NEED FUNDS.rare.jordan.yeezy.run
- Adidas X17.2 (S82325) Yellow Volt Black Mens Size 12 Soccer Football Cleats
- Nike Women's Air Max 97 SE Guava Ice White-Black Size 7-9- AQ4137 800
- NIKE AIR MAX 95 LX WOMEN'S RUNNING SHOES - WOMEN'S SZ 7
- Nike Air Jordan 12 Vanchetta Tan Metallic gold Women's Size 8
- Nike W Air Max 97 PRM 917646-202 Light Cream oil Grey Wmns 9.5=Men 8
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with