New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
adidas Originals Falcon
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Air Jordan 6 Retro Unc Size 8.5
- Air Footscape Magista FK FC MSRP 200 Red Black 830600-600
- NIKE SONIC FLIGHT SIZE 9.5
- Nike Men's AIR MAX FLAIR SE shoes Obsidian AA4084-400 b
- Asics Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 shoes Retro Sneaker Aluminium Birch D4J2L-9602
- Nike Epic React Flyknit Racer Oreo Black White Mens Sizes
- Nike LeBron 12 Trillion Dollar Man
- NIKE Men's Free Trainer Flywire 5.0 V6 Running shoes 719922 100 NEW SIZE 11.5
- Nike Air Max Sequent 4 Womens AO4486-002 Black Anthracite Running shoes Size 6
- Adidas x Originals PW Tennis Hu Pharrell Williams Solids Pack bluee White CP9766
- Adidas Falcon Womens CG6247 Metallic gold Off White Athletic shoes Size 6
- “Misplaced Checks” By John Geiger US 13 BELOW RETAIL
- Nike Internationalist Lt 17 Men's Sneakers Retro shoes Black Vortex 872087-002
- New Balance MRL247KG D 247 Knit Olive Foliage Green Men Running shoes MRL247KGD
- 2017 ASICS GEL LYTE V SZ 10.5 Apricot Nectar Mid Grey HL7KO-5996
- Auth Adidas Pure Boost X All Terrain Black White Sneakers US 9
- Adidas NEO Women's Cloudfoam Ultimate White pink gold
- Adidas Ultra Boost X shoes Women's Size 6.5 Black Comes With Box
- Adidas Ultra Boost shoes AF5140 Women's Running Rare Limited Edition Yezzy Kanye
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with